The Vermillion Vacation Home is a private two bedroom, one bath vacation home in downtown Kanab, UT. This cozy home is tastefully furnished and decorated and offers all of the ‘comforts’ of home.
The Vermillion Vacation Home will accommodate up to six guests, with a queen bed w/ pillow top mattress in the master bedroom, a full bed in the second bedroom and a queen sofa sleeper in the family room.
You’ll feel right at home when you are staying at the Vermillion Vacation Home with the TV/DVD/VCR with Satellite connection, a washer and dryer for doing your own laundry in-house. After a day of sight seeing in the Grand Staircase, you’ll enjoy coming home and relaxing on your patio and maybe even cooking up a tasty meal on the barbecue.
The fully equipped kitchen includes a stove, range, refrigerator, microwave, blender, dishwasher and all dinnerware, dishes, pots, pans and cooking utensils.
|Cancellation Policy||30 days|
|Credit Cards||V, MC, Disc|
Rates are subject to change
|Vermillion Vacation Home Rates|
|April - Nov|
|1 night||starting at $159/night|
|3 night min||starting at $129/night|
|5 night min||starting at $119/night|
|December - March|
|1 night||starting at $149/night|
|3 night min||starting at $119/night|
|5 night min||starting at $109/night|
There is a local sales/lodging tax rate of 10.75% on each reservation.
• Check In: After 3 p.m. / Check Out: 11 a.m.
• Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, Master Card, and Discover.
• Upon confirmation of your reservation request, you will be billed in advance, to your credit card a 25% deposit.
• The Charge will be displayed as “The Rock Cottage” on your credit card statement.
• Reservations are not guaranteed until payment has been successfully processed.
• Smoking Policy: No Smoking inside. Proper containers will be provided outside.
• Pet Policy: Pets of any kind, are not allowed in any of the Kanab Lodging properties.
• Cancellation Policy: You will be refunded 90% of your deposit if the cancellation occurs 30 days prior to check-in dates. If the cancellation is less than 30 days notice, then the deposit will be non-refundable, but may be applied to any other available dates.